Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Its JADE

I need an identity necklace..the carrie bradshaw type only in this case it would say JADE in big,bold letters....or so help me god i will shoot the next brit who calls me Yu Lim...Picture this..walking happily into the School of Medicine office..(that phrase was an oxymoron actually..bleh)...waiting to collect yet another information pack..and
a lady points and goes: .."Yu"...
moi: *droll expression on face..looks around the otherwise empty room*..me?
lady at counter : yes, you..you're Yu?
moi: no, im genghis bloody khan..of course i'm me..*stares, blinks*..yes, Yu Chyn..Lim Yu Chyn..Lim's my surname..

Open my info pack..and whaddya know, a name tag that says...*drumroll*..Yu Lim!

push me off a cliff..please

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 10:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors