Friday, November 04, 2005

Sound of Music...not..

Its 2 a.m, I have just reached the stage where my mind stops working... I'll rephrase that..stops thinking about useless things like what Jade'll be wearing to lectures the next day..yes, i miss wearing a uniform..no shit..
The chick(maybe not chick..more KTJ Ayam Gergasi) living opposite me slams her door open..you can do that if you're about the size of a young killer whale, and turns on her music, which sounds oddly like something you would get in a low budget Chinese feng-tau club...swear I could feel my bed move as she was dancing to the beat...
I took it for abt 15 minutes....then marched over, turtle clutched tightly and shot her..reckon she can bloody feed a third world country...
But then i figured she wouldnt taste too great so I asked her if she could please turn down the volume or close the door instead..she stared at me for about 3 seconds and graciously obliged...
Thanks to the little feng-tau session by proxy...speaking of which, prasad and praveen, u guys owe me a dance...my mind went into hyperdrive.....it's now matching earrings to the outfit Jade's wearing for her presentation in Pompi tomoro...lalala...

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 4:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors