Saturday, November 05, 2005

For the LOVE of Shopping

IPL is OVER!!! woohoo!....the facilitator let us off early so that their little foreign friend,yours truly, could go get her shoes from Gunwharf Quay....I love you Ms Armstrong!...think she kind of got sick of me fidgeting in my seat...*blush*..
walked all the way to Gunwharf, which is basically an entire mall made up of factory outlet stores...*skips around*..hehehe...didnt stay too long though..wanted to go to town really bad---closing down sale in ShoeFayre...need I say more?

Spoils of war..*victory dance*...~and hopes to God dad never ever comes across this post..or this blog for that matter... :


15 pounds~~after discount:5 quid (Real Suede...*shivers*..)
from Bags Etc....dont you just love the name :P



look at the detail on this thing

20 pounds~~after discount:2 quid (adore the kitten heels!..*squeals*)

20 pounds~~after discount: 2 quid...*faints for effect*..


20 quid ~~after discount : 2 quid! (aren't they gorgeous)

all from ShoeFayre....I'm sorry you're closing down...but you have made me really really happy.. :)

I'm going to go sing in the shower now....tralala...




Image hosting by Photobucket

at 3:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors