Thursday, November 10, 2005

Food for Dummies

10 signs that food does NOT like you:
  1. Your newly bought orange juice turns fizzy the day after you buy it....yes, fizzy..
  2. Your bread turns green the day after you buy it...bluish green..
  3. Your butter falls off the window ledge the day after you buy it...in my defense, it wasn't close to the edge at all..
  4. Your apples go squishy the day after you buy them.
  5. Your housemate's tea tastes better than yours....and its the same bloody brand
  6. You grapes grow white fuzzy beards the day after you buy them...no, it's not cute
  7. Your biscuits, which are not due to expire for another year, taste expired the day after you buy them.
  8. Your cheese smells funny the day after you buy it...so i forgot to take it in when the weather turned warm...I have work!
  9. Your ham turns sour the day after you buy it.
  10. Your cheese and onion pasty tastes funky the day after you buy it.

No, these did not all happen at the same time....I'm not that suey la kay...*takes a moment*...no I'm not..

So as of this week, I will no longer buy groceries...I will save the money and buy really useful medical books or put it in a special account so that I can use it for other useful and if-i-dont-have-it-i-will-die-or-fail-med-school-which-is-actually-like-dying stuff...

*note: my mum reads this blog :P

OOH! Dr Kendall came into LT1 the other day and said"Congratulations..you've made it to week 5 of medical school."......yay!!!*pats self on back...cannot reach...nvm..* I am 2.6% through med school! woohoo!!!..hehehe...I'm so full of it..

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 7:19 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger vinny said...

hey hey!!! i duno that u having blogspot also...haha! not bad!! u shuld do one cbox at the sidebar there... so tat people can leave message to u..hehe!
check my blog too ..
vincent-yii.blogspot.com

1:05 PM  
Blogger vinny said...

hey hey!!! i duno that u having blogspot also...haha! not bad!! u shuld do one cbox at the sidebar there... so tat people can leave message to u..hehe!
check my blog too ..
vincent-yii.blogspot.com

1:05 PM  
Blogger Hong Chan Lee said...

hey. since when is my blog your other blog?

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors