Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Girls like me

Went to the pub to catch Brazil vs. Croatia....couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate the end of exams.

And every single guy who saw me there had one thing to say me:" what's a girl like you doing watching the World Cup"....Fuck!..cannot is it??! got rules saying girls like me cannot watch football is it?!...frickin chauvanistic pigs....and dont get me started on ''girls like me''????!...........so i try to earn my place at the centre front seat, right in front of the big screen T.V....groaning when Ronaldinho misses a close one...which he pretty much did for the whole 90 minutes...screaming when Kaka scored..beaaauutiful.....and I bit my tongue so hard everytime someone said offside....I refuse to admit I dont know what an offside is in front of the guys...didnt get it 4 yrs ago, dont get it now........that said, having finished my primaries, I can spend all day googling the term in 56 different languages..wheeeee

for the un-informed, I have lived through a year of med school without suffering from depression...so HAH! to the people who tried to scare us on our first day.......and I'm comin home!!!
now excuse me while i go finish highlighting my hair....:)

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 6:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors