Sunday, May 28, 2006

Chocolate is good for the soul

It's two and half weeks to my flight home, I am stressed in a will-point-a-gun-at-the-next-person-who-pisses-me-off kind of way, I can't sleep at night because I get hungry thinking about char kuay tiaw, but I refuse to pay 7 pounds for it or get up for a midnight substitute snack because I simply will not be greeted with "wahseh! u go UK put on damn a lot of weight ah!" after my one year absence...( be warned, I have been living on salad for the past term, and will sock you in the eye if you say anything remotely close to the above statement. and now that I know the human anatomy like the back of my hand, I know exactly where it hurts the most).

So what is a girl to do? enter FOOD BLOGS!.....slightly sadistic to make myself look at pictures of char kuay tiaw and roti telur at 1 in the morning, but it'll have to do for now:P
came across this one recipe for a flourless chocolate cake with a molten center....brought back memories of the baby chocolate volcano at Chili's..Boy! we go get sick on cocktails and chocolate cakes when I come back k!

but yes, so I got up at 8, went to ASDA's to pick up the ingredients...and promised half the staff that I would return bearing cakes the next day for all their help...I swear ..i must be the only person who gets lost in a fucking supermarket...well more hypermarket la...but still...did you know they label the aisles????...I didnt........ oh but all the embarassment and incredibly blonde moments in ASDA were so bloody worth it....


chocolate at its most sinful



drool dahlings, drool :)

On hindsight, the little gems were a little dry...but nothing a bit of ice-cream can't take care of...suppose the lovely molten centre balances it out nicely...will consider adding some bananas to the molten center to lighten the whole thing up......

But for now, all's well, I'm stressed no more..."I feel happeee, oh so happeee, oh so happeee and witty and brrriiight..."lalala:D






Image hosting by Photobucket

at 2:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors