Monday, May 01, 2006

Bagels and cream cheese

I've been waiting for spring to arrive...but now that it's here I want to shove it back up mother nature's loins...buildings here aren't built for warm weather, ...and this bugs me because the one time I get to see the sun,I have to keep my curtains drawn so that the whole of Connaught won't see me prancing around my room in my underwear ......which annoys me even more so I try to compensate by leaving my window open all the time.....which just pisses me off because the stoopid Brits can get so fucking noisy at night...but I can't complain anymore because I wont..because the receptionist has heard from me so often this week he now recognizes my voice--:"yes the medical student from Connaught, I'll send someone right over"

So I've taken to studying with my head phones on...I had no idea you could listen the the radio on I-tunes! got 24-hr jazz station one!.....just realized how pathetic that sounded :(........until half way through histology an advert came up...so now all I can think about is real estate and how important it is to be able to own a house next to your favourite pizza parlour...
and the fact that I have a crush on Mcdreamy from Grey's Anatomy..sighhh.....although in all honesty, I probably wouldn't give him a second glance if he weren't playing a neurosurgeon......just like how I fast forward all the parts where Dr. Burke is not in his scrubs.......snobbery much?...bite me :P

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 3:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors