Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Southampton sights



I'm bored..and I'm hungry...and someone's downstairs using my kitchen..since I am in no mood to make small talk, I shall be an antisocial bugger and look at food-blogs until I hear a click on my front door..

And I can't blog without energy....soo...until I get some food in me, I shall sit in my stolen chair and brood over mysteries of the universe: like why the Honey Hoops from Asda taste like peanut butter instead of honey...and whether keeping my eggs ...(no, i didnt lay them, twit, I bought them from a chicken) on the windowsill is a bad idea....will the sun and heat from it hatch my eggs?...and if they do hatch..does that mean I will be having chicken instead of eggs with my maggi tonight?.........

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 11:35 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger lishun said...

if you bought your eggs from the local supermarket, chances are they were laid by chickens that have never seen a rooster in their whole lives. so no fear! there will be no little chickies on your windowsill.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

um...hi? so I have been eating virgin eggs?...thought they tasted a bit deprived//

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors