Saturday, March 04, 2006

Aussie Kiss--like a French, but down under ;P

I spent half of the symposium on heart failure staring at this guy's T-shirt, and when I finally figured out what it meant, it was all I could do to stop laughing in the middle of a patient's description of his chest pains.....so I swallowed the urge n ended up choking for the next half of the symposium..hehe

I helped out at this international student's interview thingy the other day...to think I used to be one of the nervous little things sitting outside in the concourse, waiting for my turn to lie through my teeth and hopefully pull one over the interviewers' eyes...and now that I'm finally here, it wasnt without lots of pride that I corrected the people who looked at me funny--they thought I was there for the interview, and I was dressed in jeans and a baby-Tee:"oh no, I'm a first year medic, I've been through the whole process already, I just came from the hospital coz Ms. Jacobs needed help with u guys".......so hah! to those who were trying to sass me out...and a BIG thank you to the Hong Kong mummy who told me her son thought I was hot...hehehehehe...I refuse to blush or be modest simply because it's been a loooong week, and I needed to hear that..whether I believed it or not is immaterial :)

Off to Portsmouth again tomorrow to spend quality time with nurses and radiographers who I think are programmed to snub medics every chance they get lest our god-complexes come out and play.......thing is, not all of us have an over-inflated ego..roight, who am I kidding, --not all of us show our over-inflated egoes....yet....so we do deserve a break now and then...thank god Gun Wharf Quay will take away some of the pain..

I shall drag my not so little behind to bed now...because tomorrow is the start of revision, revision and more revision....sigh....i told the little buggers at the interview it wasnt too late to change their minds..

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 5:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors