Monday, January 02, 2006

A new beginning

My New Year's resolutions: 20 things to do in 2006

1. I shall study like there's no tomorrow--constant revision baby!

2. I shall finish assignments at least one week before the deadline--no more last minute bullshit

3. I shall stay awake in lectures....even if the lecturer is lulling himself to sleep

4. I shall turn up for Public Health lectures

5. I shall learn how to ask 'open questions'

6. I shall draft a budget that would make Ebenezer Scrooge proud

7. I shall get a weekend job

8. I shall go to Italy

9. I shall go to a friendly pub once--it's a bet..one I'm willing to lose considering a friend's future is at stake..hehe

10. I shall find out what a Ramlee Burger is

11. I shall go back to KTJ and say a proper thank you to the Scots, the Singaporean and the lactose-intolerant one

12. I shall remember birthdays and anniversaries better

13. I shall be tidier

14. I shall be less cynical....at least in public..what I think is still my business :P

15. I shall eat more fish...bleh...it's supposed to be brain food

16. I shall employ an 'open ear policy'...everyone is entitled to freedom of speech; should I disagree with any seemingly unfair comments, I shall bite my tongue and think happy thoughts

17. I shall stick to some kind of excercise routine...I WILL lose the ass! woohoo!

18. I shall appreciate what I have and complain less

19. I shall make more effort to keep in touch with friends, old and new

20. And above all, I shall enjoy life

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 12:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors