Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Disarray..

Got sick of histology so I thought I'd blog a bit...problem is I have absolutely nothing to talk about...nothing interesting anyway....that's how mentally drained I am...

It's amazing the amount of plagiarism going on around us though...you would think essays and reports, or music are the norm but blogs??...please..the whole point of bloody having one is to write about what YOU think or what's going on in YOUR life...not that I'm the least bit interested...but it would be nice to read something that doesnt have the shadow of my posts lurking in the background...jesus...And one of the things I swore absolutely not to do when I started this thing was rant...now look what i've stooped to...Prasad, I finally get it...*nods sadly*..

missed a tutorial but for once it's not because I overslept...had to go to Royal South Hants to get a Heaf test done....so i now have a flower-shaped ring of pin-pricks on my forearm..how cool is that!!..hehe...always wanted a tattoo..but I guess this will have to do for now :P..

roight then..back to work..yippee..fuck pharmacology :(

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 5:37 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Hong Chan Lee said...

yeah, who's copying your stuff. never thought anybody would plagiarise blogs! :P
how horrible.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

OMG u commented!!!hehehe...will give u the blog address on msn or summin...subtlety is the key :P

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors