Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Please buy a new radio...

5 more pages of texts and 3 more pages of diagrams to go..woohoo!!..bleh....soo tired i can't even be sarcastic anymore....Am scared I'll end up like my lecturers who make lame jokes..then laugh at it themselves while everyone else stares and blinks....

Just had lamb rogan josh or sth with rice..but without the lamb..and apple crumble that had pears,pineapple and cherries...but no apple...I miss KTJ food..worms in the salad, lumpy soup and the pizza that Fahim used as a frisbee included...at least u see the meat when they say it's there..

My feet hurt because of stupid 2 pound shoes and I think all this working on the endocrine control of the menstrual cycle is taking a toll on my hormones...and I know I shouldnt complain so much 'cause that's what Prasad does :P but i can't help it...

My neighbour's radio is fucked so am currently listening to Britney going..:"hhhhitmehitmehitmehitme..."

Hit me...:(

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 1:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors