Sunday, November 20, 2005

French Kiss

I'm DONE!! DONE!!.woohoo!!..2 months of browsing government websites and googling the menstrual cycle *shudders*...it all comes to an end today...*laughs like a maniac*...cannot wait to hand it in..but it's weird how a person tends to develop an attachment to anyone or anything given enough time..we are,after all, creatures of habit....just wondering what I'm going to do after this....it's like this everytime I finish something..after the initial high, I feel like tearing it up and starting all over again...just for the heck of it..no, I'm not on medication...though Lemsip is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted..Blergh!..no wonder all the germs die..I feel like killing myself..Blergh..

DIY Highlighting kits are so cool!!..hehe...and they're cheaper over here too...its so ironic the one thing I can afford will probably make me stoopid...cest' la vie...I take comfort in knowing if I fail, I fail with pretty hair..*grins*..hehe..Back to the kit, it's like a Chemistry experiment!!..So u get this bottle with a nozzle that has the Fearless Developing Cream,...love the name :P,.. then you empty the Fearless Highlighting Powder sachet into the bottle....and you get this bright red stuff, to which you add the Fearless Highlighting Gel...you're supposed to shake it so it mixes thoroughly, nothing less than 5 minutes for me, baby!..Mr Lai has taught me well..hahaha..oh, and they give you this really cool comb that looks like a razor, and has 2 thingies at each end of the razory bit...*sounds incredibly blonde at this point*...and u're supposed to fill up the thingies with the mixture and comb through so u get evenly spaced highlights. Can't see the streaks very well though..looks like I redyed my hair..think I got carried away with the comb..hehe...for 3 pounds, I am entitled to be as "sua gu" as I want k

Btw, those of you who read this post because of the title say ''aye''....tsktsk..hehe...see, this is how all hollywood companies operate--stick a picture of Brad Pitt in his undies on a poster, and everyone flocks to the cinemas...I would never do that...unless it's a picture of Harrison Ford,..or Richard Gere...gah! shut up jade before someone locks u up.....what's the opposite of paedophillia...pae-dont-phillia?...can't believe I said that...I'm going to curl up and hide now....

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 8:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors