Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I miss my hairdresser..

I always wondered how hairdressers manage to charge absolutely ridiculous prices for a trim and get away with it. Paid about 35 for mine back at home and that was considered cheap...had an RM70 one in KL once.......

I found out why today.... *takes a Sibu moment: who ask you hand itchyla...serves you right*.. :(
was sitting in lectures, and my fringe is at that akward length where i can barely tuck it behind my ears, can't exactly pin it up without risking looking like a retard--a chinese one at that ( so sick of stoopid ang moh's coming up to me going 'ni hao, ni hao!'...hao wat..hao your head..), and if i dont tuck it or pin it up, it falls over my eye...so I spend an entire lecture flipping my fringe and end up with a bloddy crick in my neck..

So then I get back to my room, stand in front of the mirror, and I'm thinking: If Alex can do it, so can I--(Alex is my hairdresser...dude works magic, no shit)..........in retrospect, dunno what the fuck I was thinking..
anyway, got my dustbin, set it on a table in front of my mirror, and reached for my Mickey Mouse scissors...didn't even bother with a comb...thought I was THAT good....gah! why I so liddat...
Must say I looked pretty professional though, snipping away Alex-style....k maybe Alex-wannabe-style...
Pause...looks in the mirror..faints and goes into a coma where people dont really care what your fringe looks like... :(
While it used to be flip-ish and rather stylish,....it's now still flip-ish...but in a hair-in-my-eye-not-really-even way....And it will be 20 quid to rescue it....*chokes *...maybe I can tell people A-symmetry is the In thing for Autumn...*chokes again*...

Alex, I'll never complain about waiting for 1 hour before you finally arrive and waiting another hour while you make tea and talk on the phone ever again...sob...

Oh, on a brighter note....I bounce back so fast I scare myself..hehe..I bought Memoirs of Geisha for 2 pounds!!!...can't wait to get started on it...yet to finish Captain Corelli's Mandolin though..oh the joy of reading :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 6:35 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Hong Chan Lee said...

i don't miss my hairdresser.
didn't really have one proper hairdresser, went to any.

i used to cut my own hair for a while in ktj, using the mirror.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors