Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Joy of Christmas

It's the 4th day of winter holidays and I have---bought groceries, experimented in the kitchen, discovered I have a talent for it, written a cook book that will be published on Christmas day(take that Jamie Oliver), and signed a contract with the Ritz Carlton as head chef.....oh to dream....sigh...

I did buy groceries for the first time in my life....at least I'd like to think I did..There I was, shopping list in hand, millions of self-concocted recipes running through my head, I swear a beam of light shone on me....could've been the headlights on the double-decker Unilink though...hmm..

Anyway, I walked into Asda and by God, never felt more lost in my entire life...except for the time I couldnt find the 6th form centre...or Boldrewood..or the lecture theatre...*blush*..
Point--how the *f..'flower' can there be 6 different types of Basmati rice? and 5 bloddy types of oyster sauce??( added mushroom essence and black pepper anyone?).....

*'tis Christmas, the season of love, and I'm trying not to swear *grins but secretly wants to kick santa*

So answer me this--how does one cook if one can barely decide what kind of pepper to buy:crushed,peppercorns,finely crushed?black, white or special blend?......
answer: I didn't. Bought yoghurt and peanut butter and ketchup...tell me how irrelevant they are and I'll bite you

I have to admit it's nice to finally eat, sleep and wake up whenever I want though...and to prove how much freedom I have, I shall now go back to learning how to curl my hair and eating muesli bars with peanut butter.....it's either that or eating them with ketchup..dum dee da...

note the colours of this post...don't u just love Christmas...hehe

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 4:50 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I found your blog reaaly nice and it gave me ideas for mine: so hugs 4U!!!
kelma

5:26 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Oh Cool! my first kinda fan!..woohoo!!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors