Saturday, December 24, 2005

I'm so tired...

I've been told I have trust issues...who can blame me, considering I've been to god knows how many schools..fact is, moving around so much and being exposed to so many different types of characters before you even reach the age of puberty makes you grow up way way before your peers do, mentally and emotionally..not physically (snigger and I'll kick u where the sun don't shine)...so much so I've been called a cynical bitch :P
I say if not believing in fairy-tale endings and happily-ever-afters qualifies me as one, so be it...

The irony however,lies in the fact that the very people whom I'm supposed to trust--albeit by default, it's like an unwritten rule...are the very ones who taught me not to trust...because you see, no matter what the circumstances, it is human nature that will ultimately triumph...in which case kinship and loyalty can go fuck themselves

So no, I don't have trust issues...I have people issues...to the extent where I'm not quite sure who to believe anymore :it's too bad for me that I happen to live with people...and it's just my luck that the next 60 years of my life will be spent trying to get sick people to trust me.....

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 5:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors