Saturday, January 21, 2006

2 weeks and counting..

I slept at 5 this morning and I woke up at 10....took my time getting ready...had breakfast in bed and went back to sleep after....there you have it, THE highlight of my life since the respiratory course started 2 weeks ago. and the best part is, now that I am awake, I cant go back to sleep, not when I have words like 'azygos vein, haemothorax and atopy' playing in my head like a bad MAA commercial...( what the fuck is up with a rabbit that smiles and says MAA)

And because I love my course so much, I decided that 9 hours of lectures and hospitals a day is simply not enough....so I eat my dinner during Grey's Anatomy and fall asleep to Scrubs...my laptop propped up by The Gray's Anatomy and Moses and Banks atlas....then I strain to catch terms related to my course...swear I felt a tingle when the doctor said 'tachycardia' and I knew what it was....
bottomline....i need to get me a life outside medicine that doesnt involve drinking, dancing, smoking, getting high, going to church and bed-hopping...........which doesnt leave me with much come to think of it...
I'm not on the verge of anything, dont worry......it's the oestrogen...*deep breath*....

I've definitely been watching too many series though...doesnt help that everything I watch has this narration thing going on, so I now walk to lectures with monologues ringing in my head...kinda like a demented John Dorian...gah..what is wrong with me

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 11:37 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Jelly Beans said...

Relax...
Medicine is like that, never ending stuff to read, so much knowledge to acquire. Takes thing a step each. Chill.Watch Movie (non related medical movies pls) =)

Don stress girl, still got 4 more yrs. save ur stress for later ;p

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors