Thursday, February 16, 2006

For the love of medicine

When I came to university, I knew I was signing away most of my freedom for pretty much the rest of my life..if I graduated of course......Then I looked at my yearly schedules for the next 5 years and realized I had unwittingly given up any semblance of a holiday--Christmas, Easter and Summer no longer exist in my vocabulary....

And this morning when I went in for yet another lecture on atheroma and thrombosis, complete with a slideshow movie of ridiculously clogged up arteries and fatty heart after fatty heart, I made a vow never to touch a full fry up from the dining hall...or anywhere else for that matter..ever again...no matter how lovely the fried bread smells or how tempting the sausages look; at 7.30 in the morning, I dont think I can get past the uncanny resemblance they bear to a fucked up blood vessel.....

I hate u medical school...for taking away everything that made me so happy...I really do.. :(

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 12:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors