Saturday, February 25, 2006

The one where she finishes her essay

I finished it last night... after weeks of research, writing and rewriting, my affair with the Influenza virus ends today. I still have some proof-reading to do, but I'm trying to put it off for as long as I can...I think I have issues letting go...I live for pressure and stress..it's what keeps me going, complain as I might...and I know I will feel the void the minute I hand the essay in...so in anticipation of god forbid..extra free time!, I have signed up for SKIP, an international champion of childen welfare so I can busy myself with fundraising events and campaigns........and I dont even like kids...what is wrong with me..gah!....or maybe this is just the frustration from having a swollen eye talking....it hurts when I blink, and I just spent 4 pounds on 10 ml of Golden Eye Drops........I fucking hate the GBP...

Anyway, now tht I have time to be bored...I'm fast running out of things to do...I have watched all my series thingies, watched all my movies, been on Ronald McDonald's Colouring Book website twice, coloured Big Bird 3 times and vacumned my room 3 times.......

And despite what I might have said about the sheer beauty of snow, someone needs to make it stop...a week of alternating snow,sleet,hail and rain makes Jade cranky as fuck....and an outer temperature of 0 degrees with a broken radiator does absolutely nothing to help matters

I did, however, discover the therapeutic effects of mixing stuff--- I had this strawberry cheesecake thing that I got from Asda, only the cheese bit tasted so much of eggs it made me sick, so I ate the biscuit base and started playing around with the rest of the cake. The whole idea is to just keep stirring until everything comes together, strawberry chunks and all, and resembles strawberry yoghurt in colour and consistency......
Sounds gross, but it is really calming and it does give rise to great ideas...i think it;s all about chanelling positive energy and turning it into inspiration......
I'm so full of shit...haha.......I need to go to sleep to unswell my eye....

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 10:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors