Thursday, March 09, 2006

cheese and coleslaw

Jade is screwed...it's a week to assessments and I am utterly confused :S...physiology is not making any sense to me, not that it ever did, so that's slightly comforting,.....and I found out this morning that I've got the sides of the heart corresponding to different types of oedema all mixed up..*breaths into a paper bag*.......... on top of that I have a fucking position paper to hand in and a 1000-word reflective account on IPL....honestly, the organizers of this new generation project are sick narcissistic monkeys....i just wrote a bloody reflective account 3 months ago and that 500 word essay was probably the biggest lie I've ever told in my entire life, believe me I've told a few in my time...dont judge me, go read a bible or something

on the up-side, something must have gone in somehow-- I was watching CSI to calm my slightly suicidal self after a morning of failed physio..it was about this guy who was found in the bin, with about 6 litres worth of chyme and undigested food in his stomach and virtually no fingernails. Autopsy showed that he had eaten himself to death..literally...and while everyone was figuring out when or why, yours truly saw the light and yelled "Prader Willy!"...hah! I DO listen in lectures!!!....genetic disorder, classic signs include obesity and hyperphagia.....damn I'm pleased with myself:)..here's to hoping all the physiology questions will be replaced with genetic questions next friday

i think i shall go denerdify myself now...............
-exit-
-comes back in-: i think i should say a prayer too...like buying insurance for the 500-word half truth that I'll be stretching.....
-exits again-

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 6:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors