Thursday, March 23, 2006

Easter Break!!

I should be at the hospital, but even Mr. Muktad admitted that his lectures operate on autopilot and he doesnt know what he's reading half the time...so me being the presumptuous little brat that I am took that as the green light to take the day off:)...with good reason of course, I intend to finish the 1000-word piece before we break for easter, now that's discipline. what am I doing here? warming up and honing my writing skills so that by the time I am ready to put pen to paper/ fingers to keyboard, my mind shall overfloweth with false praises for the New Generation Project and hopefully booketh me a ticket to IPL heaven.

Now part of my routine to shall we say inspire myself is to think happy thoughts. A friend got called up for some photoshoot thing in London and you know the bit where they say you are allowed to bring a friend to share this life-changing experience? I'm the friend!!....hehehehehe...I get half a day of pampering, primping, and at the end of it, get this----- a photoshoot of my own!..hahahahaha....beginning to wonder if this is what some delusional people mean when they state modelling as an occupation on Friendster......oh to indulge in a fantasy...however improbable in some cases:P

The next thing to do is to organise the jumbled up goo that is my brain...what better way to do that than to make a list. Yes, I make lists for everything nowadays, on little sticky notes that some drug company plied me with in the hopes of someday becoming my sole supplier of multicoloured pills. This time, it's a list of things to take care of during my 4-week break including storage plans for summer and ticket validation....is it that obvious that I want to go home?:P

I dreamt of yummy local treats for the whole of last weekend..is it bad to only miss something about home when i'm under stress?...I dreamt of cheap balls of grease, deep fried bananas...for some reason British bananas dont fry well:(, noodles tossed in lard.....only to wake up to the harsh reality that is 7-pound char kuey tiaw,with a dream-induced clogged artery ....what la...7x7....49 ringgit can buy me nearly 2 months worth of kampua ok...

now I'm depressed and no longer feel like writing the stupid essay so I'm off to get groceries for tonight...I'm cooking for my friend!

on a completely unrelated note, I learnt to do CPR last week, and now as I walk along any street, I cant help willing someone to collapse in front of me so I can play hero....how much more sadistic can I get -_-"

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 7:14 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Jelly Beans said...

then i guess most medics are sadistic bcoz i wished for that too in 1st yr after i had my CPR lessons. lol.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors