Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mememememe

I got tagged by Adrian McCartney=P..peace boy,...
~the idea is to go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
~say the following questions aloud, and press play.use the song titles that come up to answer each question.NO CHEATING.
so here goes:


how does the world see me?
Take me as I am--Wyclef Jean.............hehehe..sweeeet.....if only:P


will i have a happy life?
since you've been gone--Kelly Clarkson.....oh.my.god......i dont like this meme very much :S..


what do people really think of me?
Girl-Destiny's Child........I'm guessing it means I have trouble opening up?which i do....hot damn this thing is freaky!...


do people secretly lust after me?
Portugese Love Theme--Craig Armstrong.......I attract the Portugese...so I'm like Melaka..?..I'm deeply disturbed...


how can i make myself happy?
Falling away with you--Muse.....cherishing fate and reliving memories..hmph..I'm afraid of heights so I'm not falling away with nobody


what should i do with my life?
Sometimes--Gabrielle....."we have our highs and lows..doesnt mean we should walk away...we should work through our mistakes".......shit.


will i ever have children?
When you say you love me--Josh Groban...ohoho...it's going to take a hell lot more than that to negotiate my uterus ;)


what is some good advice for me?
Remember when it rained--Josh Groban....yea, it's time to buy me an umbrella


what do i think my current theme song is?
California--Phantom Planet..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..Hell yea my life is worse than The O.C!


what does everyone else think my current theme song is?
You and me--Jojo....oh good god


what song will play at my funeral?
Cuppy cake--Strawberry Shortcake...hehehe...it would be nice to be remembered as a "sugarpie honeybunch, pumpi-umpi-umpkin"

what type of men/women do you like?
Hello darling--Conway Titty............I only want what I can't have ..gah! :S...

what is my day going to be like?
The Trouble with love is--Kelly Clarkson...hahaha...seriously? seriously?

why am i here?
Chariot--Gavin Degraw.......to guide you and give you my strength..hehe...damn right I am!

what will people remember me for?
Dance with my father--Luther Vandross......hmm

what song will i get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Bridge over troubled waters--Simon and Garfunkel

are there people outside waiting to take me away?
If loving you is wrong--Al Green......"your friends tell you/there's no future/in loving a married man"....hahahaha..yea, my sugar daddy's waitin' in the rain while I finish this up..hehehe

what will this year be all about?
Beautiful Soul--Jesse McCartney..."I dont want another pretty face, I dont want just anyone to hold, I dont want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul// am I crazy for wanting you, baby do you think you could want me to"..no shit...I'm going to make myself feel better by disregarding the lyrics and assuming the beautiful soul in question is mine

There,I've done it. Can't be bothered to tag anyone, but Paul, you know u want to do this:P

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 1:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors