Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Doughnuts and bling blings

I've been having a major craving for doughnuts since the start of the holidays...and since we dont have Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kremes, which I have yet to try,...I've been relying on Asda Smart Price doughnuts...not exactly gourmet pastry..but heck, for 10p each, I'm not complaining...

After a week of munching my way through caramel filled rings, chocolate rings, chocolate filled rings, custard filled, and raspberry jam filled.......I see a fucking doughnut everytime I look in the mirror...So to make myself feel better, I ate another doughnut...now I feel sick and bloated and I'll be damned if I touch another doughnut within the next 5 years.
But just to make sure, I took a bus to town,went into the first clothing store I could find, and tried on a size 6 top......And now I'm off to buy fresh strawberries and Nutella.. ;)...it fit btw..hehe
Plus, now that I have a gorgeous new phone....that wasnt very subtle was it....bygones..hee..I can take pictures wherever I go and maybe, just maybe, I can do one of those food blog thingies where people dine at McDonald's, take pictures of a Big Mac, and then try to channel the food connoisseurs buried somewhere in them by criticising the overly dry beef patties...or better still, have teh-o-ais at Ah Keong Kopitiam and call it dining ''al-fresco''*insert Ah Beng accent, Dolce Gabbana underwear and all* :P....I'm being mean aren't I...blame it on the oestrogen..


But enough small talk...been dying to show the world my new phone..hehe..prrresenting::
yayay!! finally!! a phone that doesnt shut off in the middle of a phone call or a message, doesnt run out of batteries every hour, and doesn't present with triple screens everytime u press the OK button. AND it was a super reasonable deal....AND I blinged it up....Numero uno sign of extreme boredom: when this little chicky spends 2 hours attaching crystals on a brand new phone with a nail clipper and eyebrow tweezers....it's called improvising dah-ling ;)

My mum will probably kill me for doing this......but if i'm going to spend 100 quid on a phone, I'm damn well going to make sure no one's going to walk around carrying the exact same phone......I am on a hormone high[translation: I will plead temporary insanity in court] and I will not hesitate to castrate you and feed it to the ducks...so no, find some other way to personalize your phone.


Image hosting by Photobucket

at 11:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors