Monday, April 17, 2006

Whatever happened to spring fever?

The great , though some may beg to differ, thing about the world of science is it's ability to strip everything down to the core, yet filling every available space so there is no longer room for imagination, replacing adjectives with hard figures so a person no longer has 'big' dreams but rather a dream that is 5ft tall and 6ft wide, doing away with anything abstract and accepting only the concrete and that visible to the naked eye...

A twinkle in the eye is no longer a sign of happiness, because science is after all devoid of emotion...it is probably a sign of atropine poisoning, or so said Dr. Sampson, dilatation of the pupils caused by ingesting the deadly nightshade....someone who is always happy should probably be given a urine test as long term consumption of oral steroids gives a false sense of euphoria.......so what of the proverbial spring fever that sends hearts aflutter and makes adolescents giddy with joy? Could it be it is merely a misinterpretation, by choice of course, of something more scientific?...for instance hay fever that is so common during spring.Perhaps the tingling sensation from head to toe is the result of histamine release...perhaps those who burn with desire simply suffer from cytokine induced fever....In other words, maybe those who think they've been hit with spring fever are just atopical individuals who desperately need to romanticize(if there is such a word) the fact that they are simply more prone to allergies and hence the afore mentioned symptoms.

I'm being cynical arent i :P...i fail to see rainbows and the pots of gold at the end of them, and I dont believe in Santa Claus....I remember when I was young, I would go to bed extra early everynight the week before Christmas, with the excuse that I needed to talk to Santa in private.....only I would make sure to speak extra loud and repeat how much I wanted a Jimmy Lim cassette...I knew my parents were bound to hear me sometime ;)

And for the record, I know who Kurt Cobain is.....so no need for the shockgasphorroromg routine should I make a reference to him...I'm not that much of a dungu la pls

OH! I was in town this morning and this sexy chinese chick walked by ( I'm not talking about myself btw:P),......the minute she passed this group of men, one of them , still completely engrossed in his conversation with the boys, started humping his bike...in a completely unconscious, not deliberate or trying to be crude way...it was almost as if it were a reflex ...and there you have it, proof that guys think with their dicks and are absolutely capable of multi-tasking, IF they want to :P

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 11:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors