Friday, April 21, 2006

3 more days...sigh....

A glimpse at what boredom can do to you:
Pwasad says: so its settled then, u'll die alone eaten by cats and I'll be pecked to death by canaries
Thai baby and strawberries...lalala...says: dammit...urs sounds so much cooler...now i wish I'd said canaries first..:(

Pwasad says: wahaha..I win!

Thai baby and strawberries...lalala...says: but then after my cats finish eating me they'll eat ur canaries so they eat you by proxy

Thai baby and strawberries...lalala...says: so I win! woohoo!!

Pwasad says: ass:P

But I want to be bored even if it kills me because the only time I'm not bored is term-time and I dont wanna go back to school..uni..watever.... :(
Well I do, but just for like 5 minutes because I got an email this morning that says I have a cheque to pick up at the SGH reception....must be the 20 quid they owe me for the interview stint... :D

You know when you buy milk, and there's this tag that says best before,..it's bullshit..the tag on mine said best before July 2006 and it tasted sourishly bitter when I opened it this morning...it was fine when i drank it a few days ago...so I had to walk all the way to the corner shop which is yonks away, in the rain, just for a litre of milk...damn cheebai la...

that felt liberating...I havent uttered that word since Primary 6, when this ass of a boy commented on my 'development' or lack thereof...at which I swore like a trooper, gave him a tight slap and poured 7-up into his bag.......and then feigned sickness the next day so I could stay home out of guilt and fear. What if his mum came to school? then I would have to call my mummy and everyone knows no one messes with my mummy...but then cat-fight how??? Or worse.....what if my mummy complained to the principal??!!
*My mum's on a first name basis with 11 out of the 13 principals I know.....it came to a point where everytime someone said something about seeing a parent in the principal's office, the teacher would come into class, point at me and say: "eh, your mother come and complain what again ah?"

Ohhh and Joanne met Tony Blair!!.......the one married man I have no qualms about having a steamy affair with...sighhhh............even if the broad shoulders are mostly padding from his bullet-proof vest....
it's just this air politicians have.....well most of the foreign ones anyway..Sami Vellu doesnt do anything for me.....I hardly blame Lewinsky for her fling with Bill CLinton.....am I breaching any UN law by saying this?but i get UMNO protection right?will they let me into the embassy after my cheap shot at Sami Vellu?if its any consolation I love Mahathir and I used to wish he was my grandfather..oh dear Im making it worse...shaddap Jade :(

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 1:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors