Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tag, you're it

Got tagged by Mars......and since this is the last free weekend I have...well the last weekend I'll allow myself to be free...I shall humour her by listing 6 weird things about yours truly..so here goes:

1. I'm Mar's friend...she takes pictures of her nostrils...need I say more

2. I work better when my table is cluttered.....that's what everyone calls it anyway..clutter..I beg to differ...I call it creative chaos..and it's technically not a sign of disorganization if there is such a word since I know exactly where everything is...There is a reason the green pen is in Grey's Anatomy which is on top of the Moses and Banks Atlas which is half wedged between Berne and Levy and Underwood's Pathology which is next to my laptop which is next to my non-fat digestives and diet coke....see the connection?

3. I decapitate my food....literally...I bite off heads of gummy bears and leave the bodies for whoever would eat them...if I'm in a good mood i might consider eating the arms and the legs..but I never touch the body...the little jewel cookies from my childhood?the pretty ones with the colourful crunchy swirl of icing on top? I only eat the icing...I leave the biscuit base for my parents with the excuse that I love them too much to put them at risk of diabetes.

4. I suffer from mild joint laxity...i can bend my thumb 90 degrees back...more if I apply force..I can bend my thumb 90 degrees to the side and tuck it behind my forefinger....and because I'm such a cool older cousin, I use these tricks to convice my younger cousins that if i twist hard enough I can pull my thumb off and stick it back on just to scare them so they dont try to sit on my lap

5. When I was young I talked to the wall and had an imaginary bridesmaid and my mum got scared and that's how I got a baby sister

6. I have a theory that the more I want something and the more I think about it, the slimmer the chances are of me getting what I want. so I convince myself I dont want whatever it is I really want so that I wont think about it so that I will get what I want. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

There...I'm not thaaat weird am I? dont answer that...I also mentally shoot people who dont say what I want them to say :D

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 6:11 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger MarsyParsy said...

weirdoooooo!! OI! what does being friends with me have to do with YOU BEING WEIRD!! *whack*

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors