Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tax me

I'm getting fucking TAXED by the fucking British goverment!!!...what the hell is that all about?!...u do realize this means the next time Her Majesty's royal corgies catch a cold, I'll be the one footing the friggin vet bills...so not the way I envisioned spending the only afternoon off i have every week.....

it doesnt help that I'm apparently not eligible for the non-resident tax waive thing...the small print on the application form states that u can only apply if u're in the country for not more than 4 full tax years....I didn't Bloody decide to make the BM5 Medicine course 5 years! If I had my way, i'd have graduated last year!......so not only do I have to pay ridiculous international fees, I now have to be fucking taxed every year, and the best thing is, after all this, I get kicked back to Malaysia because of the frickin new Labour Party ruling!

so screw the tax office, screw work permits, and screw every website and book that told me I'm exempt from paying taxes......

I dont even have an income for tax deduction! They're taking the money from my interest in my bank account!! I'm so fucking pissed I could die from a heart attack..........but the way the system works, if I do decide to keel over now, the government would probably stand to benefit from my insurance policy while some random minister holds an auction for all my personal belongings and sends the royal family on an all expense paid trip to fucking Palm Springs.....

now I'm going to stand by my window and scream as loud as I can and derive some perverse pleasure from scaring British squirrels and British ducks into hiding..(*!#*&$@^%&

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 10:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors