Monday, November 27, 2006

The one where she's all hormonal

Screw pain, screw hydrocephalus, screw cranial nerves..all 12 of them..and stroke can go to hell.....I fucking hate medical school and everything to do with it...except maybe Professor Noble and the cute boy who sits in front of me....and the freebies that I get from drug companies....
If I had my way, I'd get a hysterectomy today....dont care if I turn into a man....

NB: Mummy if u're reading this, I dont really hate med school...it's the hormones and quarter life crisis talking...I love this place so much I want to marry the hospital and have lots of baby hospitals.....but if u're not reading this...at this very second....I wish someone would set fire to the fucking school of medicine..

Image hosting by Photobucket

at 7:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cursors